Thursday, February 27, 2014

RED

Let me start off by saying that Jim is doing very well. We went to see the orthopedist today and his little baby toe is healing just fine. We thought our appointment was literally across the street from our house so we decided to walk over. We were already late when we got there and discovered we were at the wrong building. We ran/hopped back to the house and got in the car. We made our way to the correct building down the street. Jim has to wear his post-op shoe for a whole month and at the end of said month we will return to the doctor for another x-ray.

I have spent the last few days working on updating all of my Dey Dreamer Productions information on Facebook, The Knot, and our precious little website. I have created some new backdrops and I am so excited to reveal those very very soon. As of this morning I have turned down 7 weddings in California. Even though I am bummed about missing out on those California weddings, I look forward to the emails that will hopefully come flooding in from the beautiful brides of Central Illinois.

I also have another project in the works. I started this blog ready to make my big reveal but decided maybe I will wait. I will give you a hint. I am re-purposing some adorable fabrics in an adorable way.

Today was such a beautiful day. It was sunny and the sky was clear but it's still so very cold with a high of 10 degrees so bundling up is very necessary. I can't say enough how much I am loving this over sized coat trend. Where did I get it? The Salvation Army thrift store, DUH.

Life is beautiful and my heart is happy.












No comments:

Post a Comment