Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stronger

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Last night I received some sad news about someone VERY dear to me. The details aren't quite ready for sharing. It's never easy getting bad news but I feel it's especially difficult to deal with when there is absolutely nothing you can do to help the situation. I went to sleep and woke up feeling helpless. It makes everything else seem so trivial. I felt silly trying to get dressed and plan a post for today but then I thought it would be a great opportunity to share with you my secret to braving the day. You see, whenever I feel sad or sick or just out of sorts, I choose to get all dressed up in one of my fiercest most courageous outfits. That's not to say that every time you see me dressed up real nice I must be feeling sad or sick so don't get it twisted. 

To help me feel strong and confident on the inside, I dress strong and confident on the outside. I am a firm believer in whatever will be will be so you might as well be wearing a killer outfit when it all goes down and hope for the strength and patience to endure it. If you're wondering what I could have possibly accomplished in this outfit, I will tell you. I had my first try at shoveling snow... sort of.  

This is a short post today. We are about to go sledding. It's my first time here. We've got our snow bibs, snow boots, snow jackets, and snow gloves. We are all set to jet. There is something so beautiful about a town covered in white. It's like a clean slate full of hope and possibilty. Here's to a much better tomorrow.
















OUTFIT OF THE DEY:
Cheetah Print Coat: Goodwill for $16, I found similar ones here and here
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Qupid



1 comment:

  1. your outfit is so cute and classy! I love the leopard fur!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete