Saturday, March 1, 2014

Rumor Has It

Every day I become more and more convinced that if I stop planning, making, creating, wishing, dreaming, learning, and doing, my heart might stop as well. I have never been very good at sitting still. Ever. I can't help it. Everything fascinates me. I admit that there are days when I wish I had one interest and one passion that I could focus all of my energy into but then I think of all of the things I would miss out on. I am rarely ever bored and I love that. I have had so many different jobs and lived in many different cities and have made many friends. In my mere 26 years, I have lived a lot of life. I have always been a fickle girl and I don't see that changing any time soon. I thank my lucky stars every day that I married someone so loving and so supportive. Jim always smiles and nods and asks how he can help. He is an angel. He is my angel.

All of that said, I have started a new project!! While I wait for the inquiries to come pouring in for Dey Dreamer Productions, my photo booth company, I will be dabbling into the wonderful world of vintage. In the next week or so I will be revealing it all to you.

Here is some vintage I wore today. The turban headband is very near and dear to my heart because I made it out of an old shirt. I also made the one in the last post which should give you some insight on my new project. The coat is from The Salvation Army thrift store. There are quite a few thrift stores in this area and they a loaded with such good finds. My shoes are from a store called Plato's Closet which is a store that buys your gently used clothes from you and sells them to people like me. Paying full price for anything ever hurts my soul. To quote my fashion icon, Eva Mendes, "Nothing gets me like a $4 dress!"



Wherever you are in the world, I hope you have a beautiful weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment