Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yesterday

I am now ready to tell you all about my very exciting new project!! I'M MAKING HEADBANDS!!!!!!!!!! And other things. I have set up a shop on the ever popular website Etsy. I decided to name my little shop, Republic Of Yesterday. It's all about repurposing, recycling, and refurbishing. There is nothing like a good hair accessory to take your look to the next level. I am so in love with these headbands that I contemplated keeping them all for myself but I think every woman should get in on these beauties. My shop will also feature vintage clothing. 

These headbands are the most perfect accessory for spring and summer and well all four seasons. You can spruce up jeans and a t-shirt or look cute while working out. There is so much more inventory to come so be sure to check back. Every piece is a true one of kind treasure and made from shirts, skirts, and scarves. 











3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What a beautiful compliment from such a beautiful lady. Thanks love!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! That would be great!!

    ReplyDelete